August Blog Challenge Day 4: Your favorite photograph of your best friend

Which best friend shall I post a photo of?
  • The one I call almost every day just to talk, especially while I am driving or doing dishes?
  • The one who gives me wise advice and spiritual support?
  •  The one who makes me laugh until tears run down my face?
  • The one who helps me solve all of the world’s problems in 30 minutes or less?
  • The one who is more like my sister than a friend?
  • The one who just “gets” me?
  •  The one that I am actually related to?
  • The one who I like to support as she achieves success?
  • The one that I am married to?
  • The one that makes my school work bearable?
I am blessed to have SO many best friends!  

Comments

Unknown said…
You are an amazing friend! That is why you have so many. I miss you so much. Love you lots and lots!!!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home