August Challenge Day 9: A photo of the item you last purchased

The last thing I purchased was a notebook.  

I bought matching ones for my sister and I.  They are to be used to write down positive things in our lives and things we are grateful for.  I think that a lot of the time our lives get crazy busy and we don’t take time to notice all of the positive things in our lives.  Sometimes it takes discipline to make ourselves stop and take notice. 


Life has a tendency to get overwhelming sometimes.  I know that when I get overwhelmed I get stressed, depressed, and just want to crawl in a hole.  When I am feeling like that, I honestly cannot seem to think of ONE positive thing in my life.  All I see is dark and despair.  If I go to my notebook where I can see tangible evidence of the good in my life it is tons easier to pull myself out of those dark, depressing times.
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home