August Challenge #8: Talk about your piercings or tattoos, if you have any

This is going to be a boring topic.  I don’t have any tattoos, although I have had several henna tattoos, mostly when I go on vacation to tropical places.

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have any pictures of my henna tattoos.  My darling husband felt sorry for me, so he drew a couple of tattoos for me.



Are't they just adorable?  

As for piercings, I have the standard one hole in each earlobe.  I did have a second piercing once, but they have long since grown over.

Comments

Tasha Hunzeker said…
Dad's a killer artist! You guys should set up shop in the living room.

Also my phone autocorrected to "dad's a killer atheist" I almost left it because I was laughing so hard :)

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home