August Challenge Day 3: Your idea of the perfect date

My perfect date would be one in which my date already had plans made and didn't ask my opinion on every detail.  Don’t get me wrong, I have lots of opinions and don’t mind giving them, but every once in a while – for the perfect date – I would love to not have to make any decisions at all.


Having said that, I can’t really describe the perfect date, because I don’t know what it is.  
  • It could be a fancy dinner and dancing. 
  • It could be hamburgers and mini-golf.  
  • It could be hobo dinners cooked on a campfire in the canyon.  
  • It could be a walk while holding hands along the beach. 
  • It could even be watching a movie while sharing popcorn and Dr. Pepper.  
Any of those would be perfect – as long as I am with my man – AND he made all of the decisions.

Comments

Kenzie Hadley said…
I agree! That WOULD be nice!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home