Blog challenge #28: Something that you miss

     Obviously I miss BJ and now I miss Tasha since she moved to California.  I miss my great friends from my old job.  I miss my mom and Kim’s dad. 

·               However, I think I am going to write about another less tangible topic – my youth, and more specifically the energy, flexibility, and the thin body I had in my youth.  I miss dancing for hours without feeling like I would like to pass out.  I miss hopping out of bed in the morning without stretching every body part first to make sure that it hasn't stiffened to the point that it won’t move without pain.  I miss reading in bed without the aid of glasses.  I miss buying skinny clothes and not worrying about horizontal stripes making me look fat.  I miss playing sports like softball and volleyball for hours on end.  I miss being young and carefree and never taking pills!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home