October Challenge #24--What do you love most about each season?

Winter:  the only things I like about winter is Christmas – and on the very rare occasions when I have absolutely nowhere to go during I heavy snowstorm I like to sit in front of a fire with a mug of hot chocolate and watch the snow fall.

Spring:  I love the greenness of grass and the new leaves.  I love watching the new flowers bloom.  I especially love the longer days and warmer temperatures.

Summer:  The best season of all!  I love the warm temperatures, walking barefoot, going swimming.  I love taking midnight walks in the moonlight or sitting by a campfire.  I love that I don’t have to wear coats or heavy sweaters or socks.

Fall:  I love the beautiful colored leaves and the anticipation of the holidays – but that is just about all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Fun Day With Bubba