Tranquil Bliss

   Last Christmas I received a wonderful gift from Shandra - a gift certificate from Sego Lily Spa.

Today I finally took the opportunity to use this gift.

Can I just say - OH MY GOODNESS!  I feel so wonderful, so incredibly relaxed, and my skin feels so smooth!  My toes are beautifully painted and my feet feet so soft!

I pampered myself twice!  I had a body scrub/massage as well as a 90 minute pedicure.  Here is a description of the massage:

Native American Body Balancer
"A vigorous massaging with sea salts, dried herbs & herbal body lotion, the healing synergy remains on the skin to help purify & cleanse during a steam bath. Finished with a cooling shower & application of herbal Body Butter, both skin and spirit are revitalized."


60 minutes of pure heaven!  For more information on this fantastic treatment go to Jodi's post here.  
After a massage using sea salts that exfoliates the skin, I sat in a steam room to let it all soak in.  After ten minutes I showered to wash it off, but what a shower!  Nine shower heads spray water from every side plus a rain shower from on top.  I didn't want to ever leave!
And then back to the table for another full body massage.  I can't remember ever feeling so relaxed!

BUT - there was more!  I then had the
Sego Lily Indulgence Pedicure
"We start with the Essentials to prepare your feet for an application of healing mountain balm. Next we use a combination of exfoliating sea salts and skin soothing honey butter to prepare the skin for a nourishing body butter massage and warm paraffin dip, a wonderful, classic pedicure experience."

After all of that pampering I was worried that I would be too relaxed to drive home!   Thank you Shandra for a fabulous day!

Comments

Jodi said…
Oh you choose well, BUT the Vichey Shower must still be added to your list! It is still the best I have ever experienced! Glad you got a great day of pampering! You deserve it!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home