October Challenge #19--Who is the most famous person you've met (or come close to meeting)?

Donny Osmond - of course.  I have had several near misses with him.

Well, I guess I did meet him once at a book signing.  I was SO excited that I almost swooned!

Then a couple of years ago my friend Jodi and I went to a concert and after the show we sneaked backstage to try and see him, but he had left before we got there.  However, we did get to meet his very nice drummer who took a picture with us!  The post about this trip can be found here.

Finally, last December Jodi and I were at his concert again, and he ran out into the audience and started down the isle shaking hands with everyone along the way.  He was two rows behind us, but I did get to slap his hand.


Obviously I'm very sheltered when it comes to famous people!

Comments

Jodi said…
Oh good times! Good memories!
When you've met HIM who needs to meet anyone else! hehe

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home