October Challenge #27--How do you do your laundry?

I don't - if I can get away with it!  I'm really not sure why I procrastinate doing laundry, it really isn't something that I hate.

I have a sorting basket near the washer where I sort into darks, mediums, and whites.  My favorite laundry detergent is Gain - I just love the smell!

If I am being productive and on top of things I pull the things that need to hang right out of the dryer and hang them on a rod near the dryer, but to be truthful that doesn't happen very often!

I love to fold the laundry while sitting on my bed watching television.  That is just about the only time I will sit and watch a whole show at one time!  I don't mind folding the laundry at all - but I really don't like putting it away!  I have to give myself a good talking to each time to make myself put it away!  It is a good thing that I almost always can talk myself into it!

I just got a cool shirt-folding tool that makes folding t-shirts so much easier!

I LOVE it because everything is exactly the same size and it stacks so neat!

Comments

Jodi said…
Where was that contraption when I had all my boys home and folding all those tshirts! So cool!
I hate putting it all away too! Not fun!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home