Blog Challenge #26: If you had $1,000,000 to spend, how would you spend it?

I have pondered this question many times over the course of my life, and I always seem to come up with the same answer. 

I think that I would like to purchase a nice house, not very big or expensive, but one that is designed to be very functional surrounded by a nice yard with lots of shade trees and a deck. 
Don't want this - too much cleaning!!!!
Something like this would be nice!
I would like to have a reliable car for both Kim and I.   
Subaru would be great!
Other than that, I don’t think that I would feel the need to run out and purchase anything.  I would like to be able to give a small chunk of money to each of our children and to our siblings.  

I think that I would like to invest in a good agency to care for Kim and I when we are old and unable to care for ourselves. And of course, I wouldn't mind doing a little travel.

Add caption
The only real extravagance that I would get is our own personal “Alice” from the Brady Bunch.  I would LOVE to have someone who lives with us, who actually becomes part of the family, and whose responsibilities would be to keep the house in order and to provide meals.  Of all the dreams I have dreamed, having an “Alice” is at the top of the list.
The very top of my wish list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home