Blog Challenge #20: How important you think education is

#20:  How important you think education is:


Obviously I see great value in education, if I didn't, I wouldn't be putting myself through the torture I have endured for the last several years!

I think that everyone should be continuously learning, but I don’t necessarily think that formal education is for everyone.  Lessons learned in everyday endeavors are very important and some of the smartest people I know do not have much in the way of formal education.

I think that there are many ways to get an education.  One of the toughest yet most valuable is the education you receive when you have endured a serious trial.  If we use our hard times as learning tools and not as a means to depression or self pity then the tremendous growth we can achieve is one of the best educations we can obtain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Our 3 Minutes of Fame