Blog Challenge #24: Your favorite movie and what it is about

Your favorite movie and what it is about

I don’t really have a favorite movie, but I do have a favorite genre.  I LOVE musicals.  I love how people just break into song right in the middle of any situation.  They sing when they are happy, they sing when they are sad, they sing when they are in love or when they are in trouble.  Sometimes I wish that real life was like musicals!  I would love to break out into song for seemingly no reason – oh wait!  I already do that!  However, I am fully aware that I am on the only one singing, that I am frequently off key, and that I can never remember the words. 

In my ideal life I would have a perfect memory and know all of the words to every song, I would have the ability to sing in perfect pitch with the ability to harmonize to anything, and all of my friends would sing along with me.


Of all of the musicals in the world, I guess “Singing in the Rain” is the one that I go to the most often.  I love Gene Kelly singing and dancing with an umbrella in the pouring rain, 
and I can never say good morning without singing in my head, “Good morning, good morning! We talked the whole night through.  Good morning, good morning to you, and you and you!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home