Blog Challenge #23: Post 5 pictures of famous people you find attractive

Post 5 pictures of famous people you find attractive

I just HATE topics like this because I know that when I see someone that I think is attractive, I notice them.  However, just as soon they are no longer in my view I tend to forget!  So, coming up with a list has been difficult - and I am not entirely sure that it accurately reflects the most attractive famous people - but just the ones I could think of.  

The topic didn't specify male or female, so I just focused on actors I find attractive.

Donny Osmond
Sam Elliot
Johnny Depp
Matthew Gray Gubler

Shemar Moore

Comments

Tasha Hunzeker said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasha Hunzeker said…
First off, I love that two out of the I've people are from Criminal Minds.
Second off, I totally have an old guy crush on Sam Elliot :)
Kenzie Hadley said…
Who is this Shemar Moore!? Ooh la la!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Fun Day With Bubba