Blog Challenge #4 - Views on Religion

Views on Religion
                I know that there is a God in heaven who is not only almighty and omnipotent but actually knows me personally and cares about my happiness.  I know that Christ is my elder brother.  He agreed to come to the earth in order to atone for our sins and to be resurrected so that we can have eternal life and return to live with Him.  I know that through His atonement He took upon Himself the sins of each of us so that if we repent those sins can be wiped clean as if they had never happened.  In addition He experienced all of our infirmities, heartaches, and sorrows so that literally He is the only person who knows exactly how we feel. 
                I know that heaven is a wondrous place where we go after we die.  In heaven we are not all just sitting around but we will have the opportunity to work and learn and progress.  I know that through the sealing power of the priesthood family can be sealed together forever!
                I know that life is not fair, and that bad things happen to good people.  However when bad or sad things happen, if we choose to use those situations to learn and grow we will be all the better for it.  There must needs be opposition so that we can truly appreciate the good from the bad.
                I know that Satan is real and he is working very hard to get every person to be as miserable as he is.  He entices us to choose the easy, seemingly pleasurable path that may give us a moment of fun and enjoyment but not true joy and happiness that is everlasting. 

                I know that there are angels all around us who can help and protect us.  Some of these angels are our loved one who have died.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home