Blog Challenge #7 Your favorite childhood toys

Your favorite childhood toys

                This question is difficult because I am so old that I can’t remember much of my childhood!  I do remember that I loved books. 
  I would read and read and read.  Occasionally I would send my friends home so that I could read!  And yes, I was one of those who hid under the covers with a flashlight to read late into the night! 

              
  I had lots of Barbies, but didn’t so much play with them as much just dress them up and then redress them and style the hair.  I even tried sewing some clothes for them.

          

  My favorite thing as a child, and it still applies now as an adult, is playing games.  
I love playing games, board games, card games, dice games, you name it!  I remember that for about four years straight I would get together with my next door neighbors and play Canasta every day during summer vacation.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home