Blog Challenge #6 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

                People born under the sign of Cancer are very timid and very afraid of refusal.  They are ambitious but advance slow towards aim.  Others turn to them with problems, worries, and life choices and concerns, however have difficulty making friends.  This could be because they take friendship seriously, and don’t take friendship lightly. 

                I think that the above description of my zodiac sign is mostly accurate, with the exception of having a difficult time making friends.  I seem to make friends easily – however it is very accurate in that I do not take friendship lightly.  My friends are my lifeline, and I value them highly.


                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home